Saturday, March 5, 2016

Not crafty but creatively busy

Hi!  I'm sorry to say I don't have anything paper crafty to share today, but I did want to pop in and say that while I might not be on here as much for the next few months, I do love my followers and blog friends!!  I promise to be back in full swing by the end of May.

Between Solo and Ensemble state contests, Circle the State performances, Wizard of Oz musical performances, softball, tennis, and everyday activities, our life has been busy, to say the least!  I haven't even thought about making anything in over a week... well... I've thought about making lots of things, just don't have the time to make it a reality!  Things are going really well for us, though and I'm focusing on grabbing my happiness as it comes, no matter what form it takes.  I hope you will bear with me and my lack of posting for a few months.  I may even surprise myself and squeeze some creative time into my schedule!  If that happens, I promise to share!!

I will leave you with a photo of my fantastic DD in her role as a talking apple tree.  She took great joy in using her softball skills as she pelted apples at Dorothy and the scarecrow!


Thanks so much for visiting and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!